If these 16 things don’t put you to sleep……….
1. I adore The Beatles. Ringo is my favorite. “In My Life” best
song. I saw them live at Shea Stadium, August 1966. Couldn’t hear a thing, except for
the screaming! John’s murder was too much for
me. I’ve never really acknowledged George’s passing.
2. This May, married 30 years to my wife, Brenda (we met in High School at age 15, no, never High School sweethearts, just best
friends). People have called her a Saint for
having to live with me.
3. I tap dance.
4. Michael Jackson is the most famous person I ever met and worked for
(in 1988). During his “BAD” years!
5. I love the tenor saxophone.
6. I believe Oswald did not act alone. And regret that I will probably be dead when the real story finally gets out.
7. When I was a little kid, the first painting I saw, when my father brought my sister and me to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, was “Madame X” by John Singer Sargent. It is still one of my favorite paintings of all time.
8. Je parle francais comme une vache espagnole.
9. I have no idea how to use a cell phone or want to.
10. Some years ago, I saw three ghosts (people from the late 1800s), at the same time, in this apartment. They ignored me when I yelled at them and asked why they were there. But then, I yelled in English not French!
11. I’d rather be on my bike
in the streets of Paris, even after two accidents. No, I don’t wear a helmet
. If I go; I want my brains spread all over the pavement!
12. I hate shaving.
13. I love Lucy (and Ethel).
14. When I was a little kid, if I never saw Al Hirschfeld’s caricature on the cover of the record, for
the Broadway show, “My Fair Lady,” I don’t know what I would be doing now.
15. I think I sing really well, my wife has other thoughts on that.
16. I wish I still looked like that stranger in the photo.