Yakima stickup bike rack
. Specialized bicycle
saddle. Chainless mountain bike
Yakima Stickup Bike Rack
- The stand that holds bicycles in place in the transition area so a competitor can quickly get on his / her bike.
- An armed robbery in which a gun is used to threaten people
- armed robbery: robbery at gunpoint
- [[Image:Robbing a rich merchants house-J. M. W. Silver.jpg|thumb|250px|Ronin robbing a merchant's house in Japan around 1860 ]] Robbery is the crime of taking or attempting to take something of value by force or threat of force and/or by putting the victim in fear.
- A robbery at gunpoint; A small diameter tree branch or limb that extends out of the water in flooded or submerged timber, as in a lake or river
- Of or relating to this people or their language
- The Yakima River is a tributary of the Columbia River in south central and eastern Washington State, named for the indigenous Yakama people. The length of the river from headwaters to mouth is , with an average drop of .
- a town in south central Washington
- Yakima ( or ) is a city southeast of Mount Rainier National Park and the county seat of Yakima County, Washington, United States. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 71,845 and a metropolitan population of 229,094.
The Great American Stickup: How Reagan Republicans and Clinton Democrats Enriched Wall Street While Mugging Main Street
In The Great American Stickup, celebrated journalist Robert Scheer uncovers the hidden story behind one of the greatest financial crimes of our time: the Wall Street financial crash of 2008 and the consequent global recession. Instead of going where other journalists have gone in search of this story—the board rooms and trading floors of the big Wall Street firms—Scheer goes back to Washington, D.C., a veritable crime scene, beginning in the 1980s, where the captains of the finance industry, their lobbyists and allies among leading politicians destroyed an American regulatory system that had been functioning effectively since the era of the New Deal.
This is a story largely forgotten or overlooked by the mainstream media, who wasted more than two decades with their boosterish coverage of Wall Street. Scheer argues that the roots of the disaster go back to the free-market propaganda of the Reagan years and, most damagingly, to the bipartisan deregulation of the banking industry undertaken with the full support of “progressive” Bill Clinton.
In fact, if this debacle has a name, Scheer suggests, it is the “Clinton Bubble,” that era when the administration let its friends on Wall Street write legislation that razed decades of robust financial regulation. It was Wall Street and Democratic Party darling Robert Rubin along with his clique of economist super-friends—Alan Greenspan, Lawrence Summers, and a few others—who inflated a giant real estate bubble by purposely not regulating the derivatives market, resulting in the pain and hardship millions are experiencing now.
The Great American Stickup is both a brilliant telling of the story of the Clinton financial clique and the havoc it wrought—informed by whistleblowers such as Brooksley Born, who goes on the record for Scheer—and an unsparing anatomy of the American business and political class. It is also a cautionary tale: those who form the nucleus of the Clinton clique are now advising the Obama administration.
Painted a toy squirt gun, and had a friend pose with it. On the screen it looked fine, but then I uploaded it onto here and realized how blury it is. Sigh.
Stickup video shoot
From the video recording of "Stickup" Photo: Rikard Landberg 2008
The Stickup is a lightweight, tray-style hitch mount that has good looks, easy loading and an affordable price.
Carries up to 2 bikes
Compatible with 2" and 1 1/4" hitch receivers right out of the box
Loads in 10 seconds or less
Fits widest range of bike designs, especially bikes with fenders
Adjustable so you can carry different frame styles simultaneously
Premium TriggerFinger enables tray to fold up when not in use and down for rear of vehicle access
Best-in-class wheel straps
New RocSteady hitch tongue for greater stability
Integrated bottle opener
Hitch Type2" Receiver,1-1/4" Receiver
Number of Bikes2
Related topics: chinese folding bikes kendra bike tires v brakes bike schwinn mark iii double bike trailer and jogging stroller orbea bikes for sale how to do bmx bike tricks 18 inch bicycle tires